Epson EcoTank ET-3600 Driver Supported OS:
Epson ET 3600 driver for Windows:
• Windows XP 32bit.
• Windows XP 64bit.
• Windows 7 32bit.
• Windows 7 64bit.
• Windows 8 32bit.
• Windows 8 64bit.
• Windows 8.1 32bit.
• Windows 8.1 64bit.
• Windows 10 32bit.
• Windows 10 32bit.
• Windows 11
Epson ET 3600 driver for Mac:
• Mac OS (12.) Monterey.
• Mac OS (11.) Big Sur.
• Mac OS (10.15) Catalina.
• Mac OS (10.14) Mojave.
• Mac OS (10.13) High Sierra.
• Mac OS (10.12) Sierra.
• Mac OS (10.11) X El Capitan.
• Mac OS (10.10) X Yosemite.
• Mac OS (10.9) X Mavericks.
• Mac OS (10.8) X Mountain Lion.
How to Install Epson EcoTank ET-3600 Driver:
- Download Driver/Software for Printer.
- When download process is complete, Find where the file is located, and then double-click the downloaded .exe file to start the installation process.
- Make sure that your printer turn on and connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable.
- Follow the instructions, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- After the installation is complete, the printer is ready to use.
Epson EcoTank ET-3600 Specifications:
Printing Methode: 4-Colour (CMYK), drop-on demand MicroPiezo® inkjet technology., Maximum Print Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi., Scanner Type: Contact image sensor (CIS)., Optical Resolution: 2400 dpi., Paper Sizes: Legal, Letter, 8.5" x 13", A4, B5, A5, A6, B6, user definable (182mm x 257mm – 215.9mm x 297mm")., Input Paper Capacity: 250 sheets plain paper., Standard Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB, Wi-Fi, Ethernet (10/100 Mbps), Wi-Fi Direct., Display: 2.2" mono graphics LCD panel.
We provide download driver links for the Epson EcoTank ET‑3600 driver, the link available on this website is connected directly to the Epson official website. If you are looking to download a driver, click the download button and then select the driver option that is appropriate for the operating system you are using. if you have any trouble or the link is broken, please contact us.