Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver Download
- The Canon PIXMA MP230 is a reliable and cost-effective all-in-one printer that is well-suited for use in a home or small office setting. It can print, scan, and copy documents and photos with high quality and convenience. One of the standout features of the MP230 is its high print resolution, which is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. This allows for crisp and clear text documents as well as vibrant and detailed photos. The MP230 uses a two-cartridge ink system, which consists of a black cartridge and a tricolor cartridge that contains cyan, magenta, and yellow ink. This helps to keep costs down by only requiring you to replace the ink that runs out, rather than all three colors at once.
Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver Supported OS:
• Windows XP 32bit.
• Windows XP 64bit.
• Windows 7 32bit.
• Windows 7 64bit.
• Windows 8 32bit.
• Windows 8 64bit.
• Windows 8.1 32bit.
• Windows 8.1 64bit.
• Windows 10 32bit.
• Windows 10 32bit.
• Windows 11.
• Mac OS (12.) Monterey.
• Mac OS (11.) Big Sur.
• Mac OS (10.15) Catalina.
• Mac OS (10.14) Mojave.
• Mac OS (10.13) High Sierra.
• Mac OS (10.12) Sierra.
• Mac OS (10.11) X El Capitan.
• Mac OS (10.10) X Yosemite.
• Mac OS (10.9) X Mavericks.
• Mac OS (10.8) X Mountain Lion.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver:
To install the Canon PIXMA MP230 driver, you will need to download it from the Epson website or insert the installation CD that came with the printer. Once you have the driver, follow these steps to install it:
- Connect the Canon PIXMA MP230 printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Double-click the downloaded driver file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Restart your computer to complete the installation process.
Once the Canon PIXMA MP230 driver is installed, you will be able to use all the features of the printer. If you encounter any issues with the driver or the printer, you can refer to the user manual or contact Canon customer support for assistance. It is important to keep the Canon PIXMA MP230 driver up to date to ensure that the printer is functioning properly. Canon releases updates for the driver regularly, and you can check for updates on the Canon website or through the printer's control panel.
In addition to its printing capabilities, the MP230 also has a built-in scanner that can scan documents and photos at a resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi. This allows you to digitize your important documents and photos for easy storage and sharing. The MP230 also has a 100-sheet paper tray, which is sufficient for most home or small office needs. It can handle a variety of media types, including plain paper, envelopes, and photo paper.
The MP230 is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems and can be easily connected to a computer via USB. It is a compact and lightweight printer that won't take up too much space on your desk or in your home office. Overall, the Canon PIXMA MP230 is a reliable and budget-friendly all-in-one printer that is perfect for home or small office use.
We provide download driver links for the Canon PIXMA MP230 driver, the link available on this website is connected directly to the Epson official website. If you are looking to download a driver, click the download button and then select the driver option that is appropriate for the operating system you are using. if you have any trouble or the link is broken, please contact us.
driver download canon pixma mp230 printer canon pixma mp230 driver download canon mp230 driver download canon pixma mp230 manual pixma mp230 driver download mp230 driver download mp230 driver download driver canon mp230 driver download canon mp230 windows canon mp230 driver mac canon pixma mp230 scanner driver download driver canon download driver for canon printer canon driver download canon mp230 printer driver canon mp230 printer driver windows canon mp230 printer driver mac