The Canon PIXMA G7020 also has built-in Wi-Fi and can be used with the Canon PRINT app, which allows you to print wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet. It is compatible with several types of media, including paper, envelopes, and CDs/DVDs. Overall, the Canon PIXMA G7020 is a reliable and versatile printer that is well-suited for small businesses and home offices.
Canon PIXMA G7020 Driver Supported OS:
• Windows XP 32bit.
• Windows XP 64bit.
• Windows 7 32bit.
• Windows 7 64bit.
• Windows 8 32bit.
• Windows 8 64bit.
• Windows 8.1 32bit.
• Windows 8.1 64bit.
• Windows 10 32bit.
• Windows 10 32bit.
• Windows 11.
• Mac OS (12.) Monterey.
• Mac OS (11.) Big Sur.
• Mac OS (10.15) Catalina.
• Mac OS (10.14) Mojave.
• Mac OS (10.13) High Sierra.
• Mac OS (10.12) Sierra.
• Mac OS (10.11) X El Capitan.
• Mac OS (10.10) X Yosemite.
• Mac OS (10.9) X Mavericks.
• Mac OS (10.8) X Mountain Lion.
How to Install Canon PIXMA G7020 Driver:
To install the Canon PIXMA G7020 driver, you will need to download it from the Epson website or insert the installation CD that came with the printer. Once you have the driver, follow these steps to install it:
- Connect the Canon PIXMA G7020 printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Double-click the downloaded driver file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Restart your computer to complete the installation process.
Once the Canon PIXMA G7020 driver is installed, you will be able to use all the features of the printer. If you encounter any issues with the driver or the printer, you can refer to the user manual or contact Canon customer support for assistance. It is important to keep the Canon PIXMA G7020 driver up to date to ensure that the printer is functioning properly. Canon releases updates for the driver regularly, and you can check for updates on the Canon website or through the printer's control panel.
Canon PIXMA G7020 Specifications:
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Print Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: Up to 13.0 ipm (black and white documents) / 6.8 ipm (color documents)
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scan Resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Copy Speed: Up to 6.0 ipm (black and white documents) / 3.0 ipm (color documents)
- Fax Speed: Up to 3 sec per page (black and white documents) / 1 min per page (color documents)
- Paper Handling: Up to 100 sheets (plain paper) / 20 sheets (photo paper) / 20 sheets (envelopes)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Canon PRINT app
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android
- Dimensions: 17.6 x 14.6 x 8.5 inches (W x D x H)
- Weight: 17.6 lbs
We provide download driver links for the Canon PIXMA G7020, the link available on this website is connected directly to the Epson official website. If you are looking to download a driver, click the download button and then select the driver option that is appropriate for the operating system you are using. if you have any trouble or the link is broken, please contact us.